SWAP.NG DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TOPUP AND BILL PAYMENT TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Swap.ng Topup and thank you for using our service.
Swap.ng Topup (“the mobile solution”, “service”) is a mobile solution that enables users recharge/pay for virtual products and services such as airtime, mobile data, internet subscriptions, pay TV, region specific prepaid power, and other bill payments. Swap.ng Topup is powered by Cngtransfer Limited . In this agreement, ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the users of this mobile application and its services, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Cngtransfer Limited.
By using this application via web or mobile, you agree to these terms (‘the Swap.ng terms of service’). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING SWAP.NG TOPUP, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES OR BILL PAYMENTS ON SWAP.NG TOPUP.
USE OF SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
You may use Swap.ng Topup based on this terms of service. Any use outside of these terms will be considered as misuse of the mobile solution. The logo and designs of the application are owned by Cngtransfer Limited. You are not allowed to do the following:
- Copy, edit, reproduce, publish, distribute, store, commercially exploit these trademarks
- To reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the software
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc. or “load testers” such as wget, apache bench, mswebstress, httpload, blitz, Xcode Automator, Android Monkey, etc., that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Swap.ng servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using swap.ng mobile app.
- Post, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other materials or tools designed for the security of the Communication Services, our network or telecommunication services.
To use the software and its content, you agree to provide and abide by the following:
- Your personal information such as working Email and phone number.
- Update the software in mobile device whenever there is an available update.
- You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF SWAP.NG SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SWAP.NG STAFF AND EXECUTIVES HERE AND NOW DISCLAIM EXPRESSIVELY ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SWAP.NG OR ITS DEVELOPERS (CNGTRANSFER LIMITED) MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, ERROR-FREE STATE OF ITS CONTENT AND SERVICE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACY, PERSONAL AND EMOTIONAL INJURY , DAMAGE OF PROPERTY OR ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM USE AND ACCESS OF SWAP.NG . WE TAKE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS AND USE OF SWAP.NG OR ANY/OR ALL PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICE, BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH SWAP.NG THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA SWAP.NG. SWAP.NG OR ITS DEVELOPER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH SWAP.NG OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY USER STATUS SUBMISSION OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SWAP.NG OR ITS DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you may be:
- Personal data such as email address, telephone number.
- Financial data such as amount involved in transaction, available balance and transaction history of your Swap.ng Topup account.
- Correspondence that you send us.
- Calls that we make to you or you make to us.
- Device make, model and carrier network.
INFORMATION WE DON’T COLLECT
- We do not store cookies about you since you will be downloading the app directly from your device’s app market.
- Financial data such as bank or payment card details(including, but not limited to, account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, Transaction Authentication Number “TAN” and password), or payment gateway like Quickteller details.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM THIRD PARTIES
Sometimes we may collect information about you from third parties such as credit/debit Card Company or processor, bank, social media sites and payment gateway. The information we receive varies and is controlled by the third party site or application.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All the information we collect from you and about you are used in the following ways:
- To operate and administer your Swap.ng account.
- To carry out your instructions to make payments and undertake your transactions using our service and send you notification of the transaction and payment.
- To notify you about changes to our terms.
- To communicate with you on updates, complaints and feedbacks
- To improve our internal customer training.
- For customer service including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints.
- To enhance security to our app and the Swap.ng account.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We store and process your information on our server. We protect your information from illegal and unauthorized access through the use of physical, technical and administrative security measures some of which is the use of firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our database and information access authorization controls.
To effectively protect your information, do not share your card details or email account details with anyone.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
We disclose your information with third party only in ways described in this policy.
- We do not and will never sell your information to any third party. We require these third parties to not use your information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your information such as payment details, name etc for payment processing.
- We may disclose your information to a prospective share holder of the app or buyer.
- We may disclose your information to the police or other law enforcement body or regulatory body as long as a court order is provided for such information.
- Third party social media sites that you have chosen to share your purchase information with. Example, if you wish to have a product you purchased using the Swap.ng account shared on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTY
- We do not sell your personal information with any third party
- We may share certain information about you with a third party that you extend that right or privilege to.
- In the event Swap.ng is bought or we have new investors, your personal information will be provided to the new buyer or investor.
- You may choose to provide your personal information.
- You may choose to subscribe for notifications from us.
- You may choose whatever payment method you desire for swap.ng.
- You are responsible for ensuring your mobile device is connected to a mobile internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- You are responsible for any charge that the use of mobile internet connection/Wi-Fi may incur.
- You are responsible for keeping the Swap.ng app software on your mobile device up-to-date.
OUR COMMUNICATION WITH YOU
We will communicate with you through text messages, emails or phone calls. We will never require you to disclose your card details or email details. Communication can also be made with us through:
Address 1: The Hub Plaza Suite G16 Addo Road, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Address 2: 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ
Your use of the Swap.ng app and website and /or any other information exchange media, made available by us “CNGTRANSFER LIMITED ” (collectively called “Swap.ng”) is governed by these Terms of Service.